- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874, Nov 6 Ashore, Point Abina, Lake Erie.
- 1875, Jun 9 Released & towed to Buffalo, NY, repaired.
- 1876 Owned R. R. Hefford, Buffalo.
- 1888, Oct 13 Owned Ed Kendall, used as lightship.
- 1889, Jul 12 Ashore, Marblehead, OH, later recovered.
- 1891, Jul 14 Dragged anchor again near Marblehead, near Sandusky, OH, declared total loss.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio