- Original Owner
- C. W. Elphicke
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898 Broke her high pressure piston head & follower off Point Betsy, Lake Michigan.
- 1900, Feb Owned Canada Atlantic Transit Co.
- 1917 Went to Atlantic Coast.
- 1917, Dec 7 Ashore Prince Edward Island, North side at Savage Harbor.1918
- 1 photo dated 1918 or 1919 at Buffalo, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 22:17:50
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio