- Ownership Notes
- Or built by Morgan at Henderson.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Repaired.
- 1858, Sep Lightning struck & split main mast.
- 1860 Owned D. Young & Co., Racine, WI.
- 1861, Aug Lost near St. Joseph, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1862 Sunk.
- 1863 Owned Hoodless, Chicago, IL.
- 1864 Rebuilt 111 tons.
- 1865 Readmeasured 89.47 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Chicago.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID