- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852, Aug 20 Collided with steamer ATLANTIC off Long Point, Lake Erie; sunk Atlantic.
- 1854 Owned Cuyahoga Customs District.
- 1860 Owned Northern Transportation Co. Ogdensburg, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Gerry Metzler
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 22:04:00