- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866 Owned Oliver Bugabee, Buffalo.
- 1876 Owned J. Davidson, Buffalo.
- 1881, Feb 28 Owned William Livingstone, Jr., Thomas W. Palmer, & Charles Kellogg, Detroit.
- 1894, Jun 16 Struck by steamer VANDERBILT.
- 1903, Nov 27 Ashore at Cleveland Breakwater.
- 1904, Oct 7 After being reported abandoned at Whitefish Pt., she was later towed into the Soo after surviving a major storm.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID