- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1851, Dec 18 Owned Alexander Amerfirs(?)(may be Alexander A. Martin).
- 1851, Oct Went ashore Clear Creek, Canada along with Schooner GENERAL WOLF.
- 1851, Nov 8 Collision; sunk the LUTHER WRIGHT with 3,000 bushels of wheat in Oswego harbor.
- 1864, Nov 8 Sunk in shallow water near Goderich, ONT; recovered & rebuilt as barge; reported lost "soon afterward".
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio