- 222' 11"
- 34' 1"
- 13' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 950 25/95
- 750 tons
History and Notes
- 1854, Apr 17 Launched.
- 1854, Dec Grounded Buffalo, NY, harbor entrance.
- 1855, May 7 Owned American Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1855, Sep Damaged & lost deckload in Lake Michigan storm.
- 1855, Sep Collided with schooner ACADIA, St. Clair River.
- 1856, May Broke crank, Lake St. Clair.
- 1856, Oct Collided with & sank brig NEBRASKA, near Milwaukee, WI, Lake Michigan.
- c1856 New boiler?
- 1858, Oct Broke crank near North Manitou, Lake Michigan.
- 1858, Dec Grounded St. Mary's River.
- 1859, Oct 14 Wrecked.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrol
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 21:54:09