- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882, Sep 20 Launched, consort PLYMOUTH.
- 1882, Nov Ashore Bay City, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1883, Jul 20 Upper works burned, Cleveland, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1885, Jun Consorts collided with schooner RICHARD MOTT, Two Rivers, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1886, Apr 1 Owned Joseph C. Gilchrist et al, Vermilion, OH.
- 1886, Nov Collided with propeller ALASKA & beached Bois Blanc Island, Straits of Mackinac.
- 1887 10 x 16', 100# steam, firebox boiler built by Riter & Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1888, Apr 21 Rebuilt; 197 x 33 x 13'; 974.2 gross/ 845.56 net tons; 2 decks.
- Regular consorts were W.S. CROSTHWAITE, PHINEAS S. MARSH, SAMUEL H. FOSTER, H.D. ALVERSON et al.
- 1894, Aug 11 Grounded Partridge Point, Lake Huron.
- 1897, Mar 26 Owned Lake Shore Transit Co. (J.C. Gilchrist), Vermillion, OH.
- 1899, Oct 21 Owned Rittenhouse & Embree Co., Chicago, IL; rebuilt as steambarge; 1 deck, 2 masts; 197 x 33 x 13.9'; 779 gross/ 557 net tons.
- 1905, Fall Stranded Keweenaw Point, Lake Superior.
- 1906, Aug Sank South Menominee Canal; there for repairs.
- 1907, Jul 20 Owned John W. Squires, Michigan City, IN.
- 1908, Aug 23 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 21:52:38