- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Bob Anderson, Chicago; 36 gross tons.
- 1872 New tug association formed Buffalo with GEORGE HAND, SWIFT, & BOB ANDERSON.
- 1872, Aug 29 Owned Mr. Schutte, Duluth, MN.
- 1873, Sep 3 Assigned official number.
- 1874, Jun 21 Burned Schutte's clock near ship canal Duluth MN. Upper works destroyed & portions of woodwork around engine & boiler burned. Machinery badly scorched.
- 1882 Marquette District.
- 1884 Owned C. D. Sheldon, Houghton, MI.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID