- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 764 4/95
History and Notes
- 1864, Apr 26 Henry C. Winslow (et al) Buffalo, NY.
- 1865 Collision with schooner FREMONT which sank.
- 1865, Oct 28 N.C. Winslow & H.J. Winslow, New York City, NY.
- 1868, Jun 24 Collision with schooner FOREST 6 miles south of Dummy, Lake Erie. Her headgear was carried away with bow spirit.
- 1868, May 20 Wm. G. Winslow & H.J. Winslow.
- 1870, May 24 Enrolled as schooner, Buffalo, NY.
- 1871, Apr 13 Reported ashore about 10 miles above Port Hope, Lake Huron.
- 1874, Mar 14 Owned John Prindiville (et al) Chicago, IL.
- 1875, Feb 24 A.G. VanSchaick & Harrison Ludington, Chicago, IL & Millwaukee, WI.
- 1886, Apr 27 Owned James Godman & E.M. Osborne, Chicago.
- 1887, Aug 27 James Godman, Chicago, Il.
- 1889, Mar 27 Owned Annetta L. Godman, Chicago, IL.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:46:16