- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Oct 17 Launched.
- 1879 Owned Driscoll, Buffalo, NY.
- 1883 Repairs, also repairs 1887,1888,1889.
- 1888 Owned Patrick Myers, Chigao, IL.
- 1888, Sep 11 Reportedly foundered Lake Huron with all hands - doubtful.
- 1888 New masts, large repairs.
- 1892, Jul 15 Struck Muskegon Pier; sank; crew saved.
- 1892 Large repairs & recaulking.
- 1898, Oct Wrecked near Sand Beach, MI; bought to Port Huron Nov.4. Sold Nov 23 to McClure Ludington, MI.
- 1899, Apr 11 Name changed GRACE G. GRIBBIE.
- 1902 Henry J. Beck, Cleveland, OH.
- 1902 Foundered.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:46:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio