- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- 10-15 miles out in Lake Erie, south of Long Point Cut, near Rowan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Lost with all hands (6); bound Detroit to Oswego.
History and Notes
- 1866 J. Dorlin, Toledo, OH.
- 1868 Owned Toledo, OH.
- 1869, Jun 5 Off Bar Point, Lake Erie, collided with schooner MIAMI losing jib boom, bow sprit & headgear; MIAMI wrecked foremast & bow.
- 1871 M. & M. J. Ryan, Toledo, OH.
- 1871, Oct. 30 Sunk off Port Rowan, ONT.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID