- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878, May 28 Launched; ran Buffalo, NY-Duluth, MN.
- 1883, Nov Ashore Traverse Island, Lake Superior.
- 1889, May Refurbished & repaired.
- 1890, Feb Chartered by Northern Steamship Line.
- 1891, Apr Chartered by Lake Superior Transit Line.
- 1892, Jul Chartered by Northern Steamship Line.
- 1892, Jul 8 Damaged shoe in Soo Locks, lost it 9 miles below locks.
- 1893, Mar 13 Owned Robert F. Parsons, Buffalo, NY; rebuilt; ran Buffalo-Chicago for World's Fair.
- 1894, Apr 2 Owned Edward G. Crosby & Joseph A. Hitchcock, Muskegon, MI; ran Milwaukee, WI-Grand Haven, MI-Muskegon, MI.
- 1894, Sep 9 Standed on reef, fog, 412 passengers, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1895, Jan 19 Stranded, Muskegon channel.
- 1895, May - Dec Chartered by Gregory Hurson; ran Chicago-Milwaukee.
- 1896 Rebuilt at Minitowoc, WI by Burger & Burger; 253 x 33 x 17' 6"; 3 decks, 2 masts.
- 1901, May 18 Stranded North Point, near Milwaukee, fog, dry docked for repairs.
- 1903, Apr 13 Owned Crosby Transportation Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1903, Aug 13 Rebuilt & readmeasured 1,188 gross/955 net tons; 231 x 33 x 14.7.
- 1906, Oct Rebuilt.
- 1910, Apr Rebuilt; new boiler in June.
- 1912, Apr 28 Memorial services held on board for Edward G. Crosby lost on TITANIC.
- 1915, Dec 30 Being overhauled; burned, Muskegon dock.
- 1817, Jul 15 Owned Lake & Ocean Navigation Co., Milwaukee.
- 1917-18 Winter Rebuilt, Sturgeon Bay by Riebold & Wolter as barge.
- 1920, Dec 9 Owned Fin-Olsen Freighting Co., WI.
- 1933, Feb Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Emerson H. Knack
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- C. G. Winscher, Sheboygan, WI
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 03:18:51