- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- "A straight back" similar to CHOCTAW known as monitors, modified form of whalebacks.
- 1892, May 22 Brought in Cleveland 3,000 gross tons of ore on draft of 15 ft of water.
- 1893, May 20 Arrived Ashtabula with broken plates; repaired Duluth, MN.
- 1899, Dec 13 Owned Cleveland Cliffs Iron Co., J.H. Sheadle.
- 1906, Jan 31 Owned Grand Island Steamship Co.
- 1920 Rebuilt for Welland Canal Trades; shortened to 246.9'; 1439 gross, 1121 net tons.
- 1923, Sept 7 Owned Leathan Smith, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1925 Same owners; rebuilt as sandsucker or dredge, tonnage unchanged.
- 1928 Owned Andaste SS Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1929, Sep 9 Lost with all hands.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Detroit Publishing Co.
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:45:41