- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846 Enrolled Sackets Harbor, NY.
- 1846 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1849 Sackets Harbor district.
- 1849, Jul 14 Went ashore west of piers, Cleveland, OH; cargo of lumber.
- 1849 Oswego district, described as brig.
- 1852 Owned C. Smith, Buffalo, NY.
- 1852, Jun 24 Capsized off Pultneyville, NY, Lake Ontario; all hands lost.
- 1854 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1860 J. Brayne, Oswego, NY; 84 ton schooner.
- 1862 Lost.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID