- Original Owner
- A.E. Goodrich & Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Aug 15 Owned Geo. Colwell, Harrisville, MI.
- 1884 Burned at Detroit; rebuilt.
- 1884 Received new engine & boiler.
- 1885, Dec 8 Owned McGregor & R. VanSlyre, Detroit.
- 1885 Ashore Charity Is., Lake Huron, winter of 1885.
- 1886, May 4 Recovered from Charity Is.
- 1886 Owned Grand Trunk R.R.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 21:10:26