- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 332 63/95
- 3250 barrels
History and Notes
- 1848, Apr 20 Launched.
- 1848, Apr 29 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; ran Buffalo to Sandusky, OH.
- 1849 Buffalo, Erie, Cleveland, Sandusky, Toledo line.
- 1849, Oct Damaged entering Buffalo port in storm.
- 1850 Ran Toledo to Buffalo & Tonawanda.
- 1852, Jun Threw cargo overboard in heavy storm near Conneaut.
- 1854, Mar 4 Owned Niles & Wheeler.
- 1854, May Sprang leak near Manitou's; repaired Chicago.
- 1854, Jun 4 Owned Asher Rosseter; 322.63 gross tons.
- 1854, Sep Ran Chicago to Depere rest of season.
- 1854, Dec 1 Machinery disabled; repaired Menomomen Foundry, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1856, Jul Collision with schooner CHARMER on Chicago River.
- 1857, Nov 16 Owned John B. King, Chicago, IL.
- 1858, Apr Owned John T. & Edward M. Edwards, St. Joseph, MI; ran St. Joseph to Chicago 3 times per week.
- 1858, Apr 22 Owned Nelson W. Napier, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1860, Nov 10 Dismantled; engines to LADY FRANKLIN(1861); abandoned.
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:50:21