- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1878 Large repairs.
- 1881, Jul Towed by N.K. FAIRBANK.
- 1882, May Towed by ANNA SMITH.
- 1887, Aug 16 Damaged in collision with schooner MIDLAND ROVER; repaired Port Huron, MI.
- 1888 Towed by KATE BUTTERONI in Marquette ore trade.
- 1889, Jun Ashore Sand Island, Lake Superior with tug ADAMS.
- 1890, Aug Ashore Peninsula Point.
- 1890, Dec 9 Stranded & abandoned Sleeping Bear, Lake Michigan.
- 1891, Jun 17 Released from Sleeping Bear Point.
- 1893, Sep Towed by St. Louis.
- 1896, Mar 16 Owned Soo River Lighter & Wrecking Co., Duluth, MN; alex McDougall, President.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:49:16
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio