- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Ran Charlottetown, PEI to Pictou, NS.
- 1916 Owned Minister of Railways & Canals, Ottawa, ONT.
- 1920, Jun 13 Chartered by Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Railway Co.; ran Port Dalhousie, ONT to Toronto, ONT.
- 1930 Measured 210 X 32'1" X 20'4"; 1255 gross / 542 net tons.
- 1936 Owned Minister of Transport, Ottawa.
- 1944 Chartered by Canadian National Railways.
- 1949, Jun 2 Burned at dock, Pt. Dalhousie, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1950 Scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 03:13:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio