- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, Sep Launched.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1865 Readmeasured 276 gross tons.
- 1866 Rebuilt.
- 1868 Rebuilt.
- 1871 Owned Johnson & Clarkson, Cobourg, ONT.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Robinson & Spencer et al, Cobourg; 244 gross tons.
- 1876, Sep 9 Ashore Wheatley, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1878 Owned Clark & McLeod, Goderich, ONT; 121.2 X 25.5 X 10.5.
- 1879, Nov 21 Wrecked; owned H.A. Stafford, Kingsville, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio