- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 230 22/95
History and Notes
- 1854-66 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1855, Oct Damaged, lost lumber, deck load, Milwaukee, Lake, Michigan.
- 1858, Dec 15 Owned E. S. Stone.
- 1859, Jan 21 Owned G. D. Norris.
- 1859, Mar 7 Owned Abner Kirby.
- 1859 Large repairs.
- 1862, Apr 18 Owned C. Lambert.
- 1863, Apr 28 Owned Isaac Taylor.
- 1864, Mar 29 Owned James H. Kelley.
- 1865, Apr 5 Readmeasured 162.96 gross tons.
- 1866, Jun Lost masts, Lake Michigan gale.
- 1866, Aug 8 Owned William Thompson.
- 1867 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1868 US18105
- 1869, Oct Sunk Sheboygan, WI.
- 1869, Oct 30 Owned L. Anderson.
- 1870, Nov 19 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio