- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3,000 tons
History and Notes
- 1888, Jul 3 Launched.
- 1888, Oct 5 Grounded & damaged, Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- 1889, Oct 22 Collided with tug INTERNATIONAL & schooner THEODORE VOGES, Amherstberg, ONT.
- 1891, Sep Collided with steamer LACKAWANNA, Buffalo, NY.
- 1916 Owned Great Lakes Transit Co., Buffalo.
- 1917 Owned Intercoast Steamship Co., Boston, MA; on Atlantic Ocean during war; rebuilt; 2,599 gross/1,526 net tons.
- 1923 Owned Buckeye Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH; rebuilt as bulk freighrer(1917?)
- 1926, Jul Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 03:04:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio