- Sail Number Masts
- 25' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled as scow, Cuyahoga, OH.
- 1854, May 4 Ran on sunken rock near Malden, ONT while being towed up river.
- 1854 "with a cargo of coal, bilged & filled with water at Grosse Ile, Detroit River".
- 1860 Owned C. Dickenson, Cleveland, OH.
- 1864 384 ton barkantine, large repairs, owned Clelland & Walters, Cleveland OH.
- 1868 Schooner, 244.94 gross tons, owned Clelland et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1871 Repaired; owned English, Chicago, IL.
- 1873 385 gross ton schooner, owned Capt. Brown, Racine, WI.
- 1875, Oct 26 Wrecked.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:42:41
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio