- Sail Number Masts
- 75' 5"
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1883 Owned Hilts, Toronto, ONT; to be refaastened; 64 tons.
- 1886 Owned James Hilts, Frenchman's Bay, ONT.
- 1890 Needs repairs.
- 1903 Owned E.& F. Goldring, Whitby, ONT.
- 1929 Received 2 auxiliary engines, new deck & masts.
- 1930 Owned Robert Raines, Toronto.
- 1939, Jul Registered as yacht; US237643.
- 1939 Owned William B. Thompson, Detroit, MI; 12hp gas screw engine, 70 x 19.8 x 7.6'; 66 gross tons.
- 1943 Owned George Collins, Detroit.
- 1943, Oct 9 Foundered, Harbor Beach, MI.
- 1946 Not listed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Canadian Registers
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:44:27
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio