- Propulsion Type
- 17' 7 5/8"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1924, Jul 9 Grounded Gray's Reff, Lake Michigan.
- 1960, Jun 24 Aground St. Lawrence River near Ogdensgburg, NY.
- 1963, Jul 30 Owned Canadian Holidan Co., Inc., Erie, PA; ran Erie, PA to Port Burwell and Port Dover.
- 1964 Owned Security People's Trust Co., Erie, PA.
- 1965 Owned Harold D. Caldwell, Chicago, IL.
- 1967, Jul 28 Owned Al Kerr (Sailor's International Union), Oradell, NY; training ship, Piney Pt., MD.
- 1967, Sep 13 Sank 29 miles NE Nantucket Island.
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:42:26
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio