- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
- 397 82/95
History and Notes
- 1857, May 16 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; ran Detroit, MI to Dunkirk.
- 1857, Jul Ashore Fairport, OH.
- 1858, Jul 3 Chartered to Lighthouse service; burned St. Clair Flats.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:41:27