- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Old Style
- 361 45/95
History and Notes
- 1834 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; sailed Buffalo, NY to Detroit, MI in three days stopping at Dunkirk, Silver Creek, Erie, Ashtabula, Cleveland, Norwalk, Huron, Sandusky and Perrysburg.
- 1836-37 Rebuilt; owned J. L. Edmonds, Cleveland District.
- 1840 In ordinary (idle)
- 1840, Nov 24 Owned Capt. Whittaker et al.
- 1840, Dec 8 Arrived Detroit, flour laden with broken shaft.
- 1841, Apr Brought two locomotives Buffalo to Detroit.
- 1847, Jan 14 Burned Conneaut, OH.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Hugh McKenzie
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:40:50