- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 600 passengers
History and Notes
- 1895, Jan 5 Launched; ran weekly Buffalo, NY - Duluth, MN.
- 1896, Sep 21 Sank at Duluth dock due to seacock left open.
- 1901 Ran Buffalo to Chicago, IL during Buffalo Exposition.
- 1901-02, Winter Rebuilt; 5 decks; 2 stacks; ten 12.6' X 11.6' scotch boilers; 8600 hp.
- 1911, Jun 3 Some fire damage when NORTH WEST burned.
- 1911, Aug 25 Coal bunker caught fire; slight damage.
- 1918, Dec 25 Owned Davie Shipbuilding & repair, Ltd., Lauzon, QUE.
- 1919 Cut in half & taken to Montreal to be rejoined & used in World War I; never done.
- 1921 Scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:29:51