- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1916 Owned Great Lakes Transit Corporation, Buffalo, NY.
- 1924 Tonnage Change 4053 gross / 3132 net.
- 1927 Renamed J.E. Gorman.
- 1942 Owned U.S. Maritime Administration War Department, Washington D.C.; served in Pacific Ocean.
- 1943 Rebuilt by Alabama Dry Dock & Shipbuilding Co., Mobile, AL; 4373 gross / 3307 net tons.
- 1948 Owned Panagua Steamship Co., Inc., Panama; renamed ADELAIDE.
- 1955 Scrapped.
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:29:13
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio