- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Last passenger vessel built with overnight sleeping cabins on Great Lakes.
- 1950-64 Five day round trips from Owen Sound, ONT to Sault Ste. Marie, ONT.
- 1963 Operated as car ferry between Tobermory, ONT & South Baymouth, ONT.
- 1964 Converted to oil; 1,477 gross/ 948 registered tons; 800hp diesel.
- 1976 Owned Corporation of the City Of Sault Ste. Marie, ONT; used as museum ship.
- 2001 Owned St. Mary's River River Marine Centre, located Roberta Bondar Marina.
- 2006 Still operated as museum.
- Internet, geocities.com
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:26:59
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio