- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Oct 15 Repaired Clark's Dry Dock, Detroit, after springing leak, Lake Erie laden with railroad iron.
- 1876 Owned Reilley, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1878 Owned John Raby, St. Catharines.
- 1879 Owned John Reilley, St. Catharines; repaired.
- 1882 Owned George Reilly, St. Catharines.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio