- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Owned Ackerman and durant, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1866 Owned Houghton Brothers, Milwaukee.
- 1868 262.14 gross tons; Chicago, IL.
- 1871 Rebuilt; owned J. Anders, Chicago.
- 1876 Repaired.
- 1877 Owned Shuneman, Chicago.
- 1879 Repaired.
- 1881, Apr 15 Owned Thomas Hood.
- 1882, Mar 11 Owned James H. Prentice, Saginaw, MI.
- 1883 Major repairs.
- 1887, Jun 6 Owned Elizabeth Carrier, Port Huron District; towed by CLEVELAND in cedar ties trade.
- 1887, Oct 24 Lost tow of steamer OSWEGATCHIE near beach, Lake Huron.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio