- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870 Trading on northshore of Lake Erie - Hamilton to Port Rowan; 43 gross/ 43 registered tons.
- 1876 Owned Lewis Collier, Pt. Burwell, ONT; 70 gross tons.
- 1877 Owned I.J. Spain; 80 x 14.6 x 6.6'; 46 registered tons.
- 1877, Apr Burned; owned Captain Collins, Newburg, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio