- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Reportedly off South Carolina coast, North Atlantic Ocean.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Founded during a gale.
History and Notes
- 1917 Owned Imperial Russian Government, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Collided with U.S. Navy destroyer passing through Panama Canal, during interim, Russian Revolution occured; vessel seized by U.S. Marshal and tied up at Navy Yard, San Francisco, CA.
- 1921 Owned Pere Marquette Line Steamers, Manistee, MI; 221.16 X 42.16 X 24.58', 2097 gross / 1217 net tons; US213782.
- 1935 Owned Muskegon Dock & Fuel Co., Muskegon, MI; 1685 gross / 965 net tons.
- 1940 Owned Wisconsin & Michigan Steamship Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1941 Owned Sand Products Corp, Milwaukee.
- 1942 Owned U.S. Maritime Administration, Washington, D.C.
- 1943, Dec 16 Foundered.
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:26:42
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio