- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,024,000' lumber or 1,350 tons coal.
History and Notes
- To 1894 Ran Wisconsin/ Green Bay ports to Chicago, IL.
- 1875-76, Winter Rebuilt.
- 1884 New timber fore & aft.
- 1892 Caulked.
- 1895 Owned T. Madden, Bay City, MI; regularly towed by LIZZIE MADDEN in Lake Superior lumber trade.
- 1895, Sep 30 Struck breakwall & sank, Erie, PA.
- 1905, Oct 8 Wrecked; owned T. Madden Estate.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Archaeology Field Notes
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:24:06
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio