- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Used as ferry at Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1888, Nov 7 Burned; owned Spear, Cox & Lawrence, Sturgeon Bay.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:23:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio