- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Jun 9 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1882, Oct 5 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1886, Aug Owned Palmer & Johnson, Cleveland, OH.
- 1887, Apr 26 791.28 gross / 661.12 net tons.
- 1887, May Slight damage in collison with KING.
- 1887, Jun Problems with boiler; towed by schooner JOHN BREDEN; cargo coal; repaired.
- 1889, Apr 8 Enrolled Sandusky, OH; owned G.W. Doerzbach et al; Sandusky.
- 1890 Rebuilt at Milwaukee, WI; 2 decks, 170.5 X 30 X 18.2', 779.69 gross / 586.95 net tons.
- 1890, Jun Stranded on Pilot Island near Escanaba, MI; released by tugs MONARCH & FAVORITE; cargo coal; repaired at Manitowoc, WI.
- 1890, Nov 8 Foundered; two dates appear in the records, 11/8 & 11/15.
- NEVADA sank after being towed awhile (one record said 2 days).
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:16:31