- Original Owner
- Thomas Mott
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Apr Launched; owned Morgan M. Wheeler.
- 1867 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1879 Owned M. Wheeler estate.
- 1881 Major repairs.
- 1882, Nov 9 Damaged in a gale, arrived at Port Colborne, ONT; repairs at Port Dalhousie, ONT; cargo wheat.
- 1883, Sep 24 Damaged in a gale, arrived at Cape Vincent.
- 1884 Major repairs.
- 1886, Oct 10 Ashore.
- 1886, Oct 20 Dismantled; owned John Martin, Oswego, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:15:48