- Original Owner
- Northern Navigation
- Ownership Notes
- Canada steamship lines
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1913-14 Winter interior fittings installed Sarnia, ONT.
- 1914 Blisters added to lower hull to improve stability by Detroit Dry Dock, Detroit, MI.
- 1949, Sep 17 Burned Lake Ontario
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 02:09:22
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio