- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 700 tons
History and Notes
- 1894, Apr 11 Ernolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1894, May 2 Owned P. F. Thrall and O. L. Harder, Green Bay, WI.
- 1894, Jun 6 Damaged in collision with schooner ASHLAND.
- 1900, Mar 28 Owned Charles G. Forster, Forster Lumber Co. and William Inglis, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1903, Mar 6 Owned Michigan, Indiana and Illinois Line, Robert K. Warren, secretary, Chicago, IL.
- 1912, Oct 15 Owned Morton Salt Co., Robert Warren, agent.
- 1915, May 17 Owned Pringle Barge Line Co., Mentor, OH.
- 1920, Jan 28 Owned John R. Lee, Detroit, MI.
- 1920, Apr 15 Renamed MARYSVILLE.
- 1923, Mar 6 Owned C. Harold Wills, Detroit, MI.
- 1926, Mar 31 Lake Gravel Co., Marysville, MI.
- 1927, Mar 31 Owned Service Gravel Co., Marysville, MI; rebuilt as self unloading sand dredge.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:59:52
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio