- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- 4 miles NE Middle Island off Rockport, MI
- Lake Huron
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Sunk in collision with lumber hooker JACK in heavy fog; 3 lives lost; survivors rescued by steamer SICKEN.
- 1896 Salvage efforts failed
- 1986 Wreck located
History and Notes
- Duplicate of BRITON, ROMAN, GERMAN, GRECIAN, SAXON.
- 1890, Sep Launched Cleveland, OH.
- 1892, Oct 6 Collision, steam barge REPUBLIC, Lake George Flats; repaired Cleveland, OH.
- 1894, Aug Fined, absence of life boats.
- 1894, Aug 24 Grounded Sugar Island.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:56:55