- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Port Huron, MI.
- Lake Huron.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Burned & abandoned.
- Final Notes
- Upbound, burned at Port Sanilac, MI; hull towed to Port Huron for possible rebuild; crew rescued by propeller KALKASKA; machinery salvaged.
- 1893, Oct Sold for $250; documents surrendered 10/25/93.
- 1912 Hull reoved.
History and Notes
- 1877 Owned Andrew Allen, Montreal, QUE.
- 1879 Owned H.A. Allen, Montreal.
- 1883 Towed WILLIAM TREAT in lumber trade.
- 1886 Owned M. Ryan, Quebec, QUE.
- 1886, Nov 15 Ashore in Lake Onario, then caught in ice & burned at Clayton, NY.
- 1887, Jun Rebuilt as Steambarge; renamed STEPHEN C CLARKE; US116161; 140 x 26 x 10.2; 276 gross/ 215 net tons; one deck; houses aft; owned Thomas M. Ryan & Conlin, Buffalo, NY; ore trade.
- 1889 Owned Tonawanda Lumber Co., NY.
- 1890 Owned George P. Smith, Tonawanda, NY.
- 1891, Aug Sank Ludington, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1892 Owned William Rabe, Michigan City, IN or Marine City, MI.
- 1893 Owned Harris W. Baker, Detroit, MI.
- 1893, Jun 20 Burned; owned J. Squire, Marine City.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Ma
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:53:35