- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- 514.39 (or 514.19)
- 32,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1866, Apr 3 Launched.
- 1871, May 27 Ashore Point Pelee. Lake Erie.
- 1871, Oct 25 Owned D. Doanldson Brothers, Buffalo, NY.
- 1874 New deck.
- 1876 "Schooner".
- 1877 Refastened.
- 1879, Apr 24 Schooner; 493.29 gross tons.
- 1879, Nov 12 Ashore Point Abino, Lake Erie.
- 1881, Sep 10 Sank by collision.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio