The Possibility of Practical Reason, First EditionSkip other details (including permanent urls, DOI, citation information)
This work is protected by copyright and may be linked to without seeking permission. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Please contact email@example.com for more information. :
For more information, read Michigan Publishing's access and usage policy.
2. Epistemic Freedom
- 3. Well-Being and Time
4. Is Motivation Internal to Value?
- 5. The Guise of the Good
- 6. What Happens When Someone Acts?
- 7. The Story of Rational Action
8. The Possibility of Practical Reason
- 9. How to Share an Intention
10. Deciding How to Decide
11. On the Aim of Belief
- 1. Introduction