Two story, gable front and wing, Folk House. Partial width porch is now enclosed. One over one windows, several in pairs. Small window over porch. Aluminum siding. One story addition to rear. Barn and two other outbuildings at rear.
Date Of Construction
Remodeled in 1935. The 1920 city directory lists Frank and Winifred Dieterle on "west side Ann Arbor one north of tracks". They remained there through 1947, when it is listed as Frank Dieterle Est. It was then purchased by Earl S. Clark. The current owner is K.S. Dieterle.
City Directories: 1878, 1894, 1899, 1912, 1916, 1920, 1926, 1941, 1945. Assessor's files: 1947 and current; U.S. Census: 1910, 1920. Sanborn Maps: 1888, 1893, 1899, 1912, 1921, 1929; Bird's Eye View of Saline, 1872; Tax Rolls: 1931 and 1935.