- Introduction: What May I Hope For?
- 1. “The notion of the univocity of Being or single matter positions difference as a verb or process of becoming at the heart of the matter”: Interview with Rosi Braidotti
- 2. “Any materialist philosophy must take as its point of departure the existence of a material world that is independent of our minds”: Interview with Manuel DeLanda
- 3. “Matter feels, converses, suffers, desires, yearns and remembers”: Interview with Karen Barad
- 4. “There is contingent being independent of us, and this contingent being has no reason to be of a subjective nature”: Interview with Quentin Meillassoux
- II. Cartographies