Access to the full image is restricted.
- Accession Number
- Stereoscope Image: Niagara Falls
- Artist Unknown
- Medium and Support
- photograph on cardboard
- Object Creation Date
- printed 1978
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Howard Bond
- 10 cm x 17.7 cm (3 15/16 in. x 6 15/16 in.)
- 19th century
- Primary Object Classification
- Physical Description
- This black and white stereoscopic image features two images looking downward on a house surrounded by trees with a lake in the background and a picket fence in the lower left. This image is sepia toned mounted on a red orange background.
- If you are interested in using an image for a publication, please visit http://www.umma.umich.edu/collections/resources.html for more information and to fill out the online Image Rights and Reproductions Request Form.
- Add to Portfolio