Access to the full image is restricted.
- Accession Number
- Stereoscope Image, Christmas Set: Christmas Morning
- Stereo Classics Studio
- Medium and Support
- photograph on cardboard
- Object Creation Date
- printed 1978
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Howard Bond
- 8.9 cm x 17.8 cm (3 1/2 in. x 7 in.)
- 19th century
- Physical Description
- This black and white stereoscopic image features two images of four little girls in white nightgowns, each playing with her own doll, in front of a decorated fireplace. It is surrounded by the text: Christmas Set; The “Perfec” Stereograph (Trade Mark.), (6) 3284 Christmas morning, Copyright 1904 by H. C. White Co.
- If you are interested in using an image for a publication, please visit http://www.umma.umich.edu/collections/resources.html for more information and to fill out the online Image Rights and Reproductions Request Form.
- Add to Portfolio