Access to the full image is restricted.
- Accession Number
- Stereoscope Image, Christmas Set: Button, button, who's got the button
- Stereo Classics Studio
- Medium and Support
- photograph on cardboard
- Object Creation Date
- printed 1978
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Howard Bond
- 8.9 cm x 17.8 cm (3 1/2 in. x 7 in.)
- 19th century
- Physical Description
- This black and white stereoscopic image features two images of five seated small children looking at a standing little girl by a Christmas tree and a fireplace surrounded by toys. It is surrounded by the text: Christmas Set; James M. Davis; Copyright 1897, by B. W. Kilburn; 11539. Button, Button, who’s got the Button.
- If you are interested in using an image for a publication, please visit http://www.umma.umich.edu/collections/resources.html for more information and to fill out the online Image Rights and Reproductions Request Form.
- Add to Portfolio