Access to the full image is restricted.
- Accession Number
- Phulkari Shawl with Large Zigzag Patterns
- India, Eastern Punjab
- Artist Nationality
- Medium and Support
- homespun cotton cloth with silk embroidery
- Object Creation Date
- 1st half of 20th century
- Credit Line
- Anonymous gift in honor of Karuna and Brijen Goswamy
- 224.5 cm x 128.7 cm (88 3/8 in. x 50 11/16 in.)
- 20th century
- If you are interested in using an image for a publication, please visit http://www.umma.umich.edu/collections/resources.html for more information and to fill out the online Image Rights and Reproductions Request Form.
- Add to Portfolio